Ham Souffle Recipe
This is an old-time recipe that has made numerous appearances at potlucks and family get-togethers. The tater tots are a fun and easy way to add potatoes to a tasty dish.
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen Tater Tots, divided
- 1-1/4 cups frozen peas
- 1-1/2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place half of the potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Layer with peas, ham, 3/4 cup cheese, onions and remaining potatoes.
- In a bowl, whisk milk, eggs and seasonings; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham Souffle in Country Pork 1996, p95
Reviews for Ham Souffle(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review