I first made this for a shower...everyone raved about it. Now when I go to a potluck, I take it, and copies of the recipe.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 5 cups diced fully cooked ham or turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans and almonds, toasted
- Cantaloupe wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Fold
- in ham. Refrigerate. Add nuts and toss. Serve over cantaloupe if
- desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 492 calories, 40 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 1,804 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.