Ham Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 5 cups diced fully cooked ham or turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans and almonds, toasted
- Cantaloupe wedges, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Fold in ham. Refrigerate. Add nuts and toss. Serve over cantaloupe if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 492 calories, 40 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 1,804 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.