Ham Salad Pineapple Boats Recipe
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1. Stand pineapple upright and cut in half, leaving the top attached. Remove fruit, leaving a 1-in. shell. Chop fruit; set aside 1 cup for salad and refrigerate the remaining fruit for another use.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in the ham, celery, green pepper and reserved pineapple. Spoon into pineapple halves. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 436 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1087mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Ham Salad Pineapple Boats
"Easy and delicious. Beautiful to entertain with."
"This ham salad pineapple boat recipe is light, tasty, and incredibly easy to make. It's a keeper and one my family will ask for many times as they love pineapple and ham."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.