Ham Salad Pineapple Boats Recipe
These bountiful "boats" hold a chunky mixture of ham, pineapple, celery and green pepper dressed with a blend of mayonnaise and mustard. "We love this light meal, especially during the summer," says Carol Shafer of Manhattan Beach, California.
- 1 medium fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1. Stand pineapple upright and cut in half, leaving the top attached. Remove fruit, leaving a 1-in. shell. Chop fruit; set aside 1 cup for salad and refrigerate the remaining fruit for another use.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in the ham, celery, green pepper and reserved pineapple. Spoon into pineapple halves. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 436 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1087mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Ham Salad Pineapple Boats
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC