- 3 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup unsalted sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, pimientos, salad dressing mix, pepper and parsley. Pour over ham mixture; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce-lined croissants. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ham Salad Croissants
"These are quite good! I did add an extra 2 T of mayo to them because they were a little dry but overall a very good ham salad! Thanks for the recipe!"
"I've made this recipe many times and even my husband who doesn't like care much for ham likes it. Very good!!"
"Oh my goodness, this is the BEST ham salad I've ever had in my life! "
"TRIED THIS RECIPE AND LOVED IT BUT HUSBAND DIDNT LIKE CRUNCHIES"
"This sounds like it would be a good way to use up your left over ham from your large family dinners! keynote"