Green onions and ripe olives give lively flavor to these bite-size appetizers from Kathleen Green of Republic, Missouri. "They're quick to assemble and can be made the day before they're needed," she notes. "They're very popular with my friends and family."
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 8 to 10 thin slices fully cooked ham
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; stir in the olives
- and onions. Spread over ham slices. Roll up, jelly-roll style,
- starting with a short side. Chill for at least 1 hour. Just before
- serving, cut into 1-in. pieces. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (prepared with fat-free cream cheese and reduced-fat ham) equals 27 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 meat.