Ham Potato Scallop Recipe
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 440 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 1,785 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Ham Potato Scallop
"I used julienne potatoes, green beans and a little more cheese and this recipe turned out to be a winner. My 98 year old mother who lives with us is very hard to please and she even made a "shiny plate"! My husband thought it was great also, even tho he was late for dinner and ate it at room temperature. Great way to use up our left over Easter ham! Will definitely make again!"
"very yummy and quite easy to prepare. I will be having this again often!"
"This was really good....had leftover Easter ham.....great way to use it! Simple to make too...my kind of recipe!"
"This was easy and delicious! My husband loved it."
"I substituted a can of green beans (drained) for the green beans. It was excellent and easy to make."
"Very quick,easy and yummy!!!"
"I had this at my sisters awhile back, and for boxed potatoes this was great so I'm making it tonight for my family. SJ"