Ham Potato Scallop Recipe
"It's simple to jazz up a box of scalloped potatoes and pop them in the oven while the kids are doing their homework," says Jennifer Skipper of Great Lakes, Illinois. "This meal disappears in a hurry whenever I serve it."
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 440 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 1,785 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Ham Potato Scallop
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC