- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham Potato Scallop
Sort By :
"This was really good....had leftover Easter ham.....great way to use it! Simple to make too...my kind of recipe!"
"This was easy and delicious! My husband loved it."
"I substituted a can of green beans (drained) for the green beans. It was excellent and easy to make."
"Very quick,easy and yummy!!!"