Ham Potato Scallop Recipe
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham Potato Scallop(4)
Sort By :
I substituted a can of green beans (drained) for the green beans. It was excellent and easy to make.
Very quick,easy and yummy!!!
I had this at my sisters awhile back, and for boxed potatoes this was great so I'm making it tonight for my family. SJ
More Recipe Collections
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Potato Casserole >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Scalloped Potato >