"It's simple to jazz up a box of scalloped potatoes and pop them in the oven while the kids are doing their homework," says Jennifer Skipper of Great Lakes, Illinois. "This meal disappears in a hurry whenever I serve it."
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham Potato Scallop in Quick Cooking March/April 2000, p49
Reviews for Ham Potato Scallop
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review