- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham Potato Scallop
Sort By :
"very yummy and quite easy to prepare. I will be having this again often!"
"This was really good....had leftover Easter ham.....great way to use it! Simple to make too...my kind of recipe!"
"This was easy and delicious! My husband loved it."
"I substituted a can of green beans (drained) for the green beans. It was excellent and easy to make."