- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham Potato Scallop
Sort By :
"This was easy and delicious! My husband loved it."
"I substituted a can of green beans (drained) for the green beans. It was excellent and easy to make."
"Very quick,easy and yummy!!!"
"I had this at my sisters awhile back, and for boxed potatoes this was great so I'm making it tonight for my family. SJ"