- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. In a large bowl, combine the ham, potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, parsley and garlic powder.
- Spoon 1/4 cup into each prepared cup. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 puffs.
Reviews for Ham Potato Puffs
Sort By :
"I make this every week now! Great for throwing in a sandwich bag running out the door in the morning. I have altered the recipe to use not only ham, but turkey, sausage, and other meats!"
"Fabulous! I use this every time I make mashed potatoes. I have breakfast covered for at least three days, and for a busy student this is a life saver. I find they taste mostly like the mash, and I love it! Going to try it with bacon instead of ham because we don't keep ham regularly."
"These were OK but not great; a bit too salty for my taste."
"My daughter had these for Christmas Day Brunch. Everyone loved them! I am making them this week-end for company. Wonderful.Followed recipe exactly."