From York, Pennsylvania, Brad Eichelberger writes, "This is a different way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. It was an instant hit with our teenagers." Tip: "Serve with steamed green beans, cauliflower or broccoli," he says.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. In a large bowl, combine the ham, potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, parsley and garlic powder.
- Spoon 1/4 cup into each prepared cup. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 puffs.
Originally published as Ham Potato Puffs in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p54
Reviews for Ham Potato Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review