Ham Pinwheels Recipe
"I love to serve these pretty pinwheels with fresh salsa and jalapenos on the side!" says Deanna Phillips of Ferndale, Washington. Pair with soup or salad for a quick lunch or treat your guests to these wraps as appetizers.
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 slices deli ham (3/4 ounce each)
- 1 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Spread 2 tablespoons beans over each tortilla. Layer with spinach and ham; sprinkle with egg and cheeses. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into six slices. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Ham Pinwheels in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p11
Reviews for Ham Pinwheels(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2010
These were really good. But I had trouble keeping the tortilla from tearing and keeping it all wrapped. I subbed turkey slices for the ham and also used colby/monterey and sharp chedder. My kids are begging for more.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Ham Roll-Up Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >