"I love to serve these pretty pinwheels with fresh salsa and jalapenos on the side!" says Deanna Phillips of Ferndale, Washington. Pair with soup or salad for a quick lunch or treat your guests to these wraps as appetizers.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 slices deli ham (3/4 ounce each)
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Spread 2 tablespoons beans over each tortilla. Layer with spinach and
- ham; sprinkle with egg and cheeses. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into six slices.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (prepared with reduced-fat cheddar cheese) equals 41 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.