Ham Pinwheels Recipe
- 1/4 cup refried beans
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 slices deli ham (3/4 ounce each)
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Spread 2 tablespoons beans over each tortilla. Layer with spinach and ham; sprinkle with egg and cheeses. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- 2. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into six slices. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 piece (prepared with reduced-fat cheddar cheese) equals 41 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Ham Pinwheels
"These were really good. But I had trouble keeping the tortilla from tearing and keeping it all wrapped. I subbed turkey slices for the ham and also used colby/monterey and sharp chedder. My kids are begging for more."