Ham Pickle Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa salami
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 7 slices deli ham
- 14 to 21 okra pickles or dill pickle spears
- 1. In a food processor, add the cream cheese, salami and horseradish; cover and process until blended. Spread over ham slices.
- 2. Remove stems and ends of okra pickles. Place two or three okra pickles or one dill pickle down the center of each ham slice. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
3 each: 148 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 702mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Ham Pickle Pinwheels
"I also found that the vegetable cream cheese by Philadelphia is amazing for this recipe instead of the cream cheese mixed with horseradish.The wraps can also be wrapped up in tortilla shells which tastes great too! Awesome recipe!!"