Ham Pickle Pinwheels
My mom introduced me to these appetizers a number of years ago, and I've been making them for parties ever since. They're easy to make and are always well received by guests.&$151;Tall Pines Farm, Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa salami
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 7 slices deli ham
- 14 to 21 okra pickles or dill pickle spears
- In a food processor, add the cream cheese, salami and horseradish;
- cover and process until blended. Spread over ham slices.
- Remove stems and ends of okra pickles. Place two or three okra
- pickles or one dill pickle down the center of each ham slice. Roll
- up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2
- hours. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 148 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 702 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.