Ham Pickle Pinwheels Recipe
My mom introduced me to these appetizers a number of years ago, and I've been making them for parties ever since. They're easy to make and are always well received by guests.&$151;Tall Pines Farm, Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa salami
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 7 slices deli ham
- 14 to 21 okra pickles or dill pickle spears
- 1. In a food processor, add the cream cheese, salami and horseradish; cover and process until blended. Spread over ham slices.
- 2. Remove stems and ends of okra pickles. Place two or three okra pickles or one dill pickle down the center of each ham slice. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 148 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 702 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC