My mom introduced me to these appetizers a number of years ago, and I've been making them for parties ever since. They're easy to make and are always well received by guests.&$151;Tall Pines Farm, Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa salami
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 7 slices deli ham
- 14 to 21 okra pickles or dill pickle spears
- In a food processor, add the cream cheese, salami and horseradish; cover and process until blended. Spread over ham slices.
- Remove stems and ends of okra pickles. Place two or three okra pickles or one dill pickle down the center of each ham slice. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Ham Pickle Pinwheels in Country Woman March/April 2000, p35
Reviews for Ham Pickle Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2009
"I also found that the vegetable cream cheese by Philadelphia is amazing for this recipe instead of the cream cheese mixed with horseradish.The wraps can also be wrapped up in tortilla shells which tastes great too! Awesome recipe!!"