Ham Pecan Pitas Recipe
"For a delightfully different twist on ham salad, try this hearty variation," suggests Bea John of Dixon, Illinois.
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 8 pita pocket halves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into pita bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 475 calories, 26g fat (10g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 890mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Ham Pecan Pitas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC