- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 8 pita pocket halves
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Spoon into pita bread. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ham Pecan Pitas in Taste of Home February/March 1998, p54
Reviews for Ham Pecan Pitas(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review