Ham Pecan Pinwheels
Your party will be on a roll for sure when you serve the appetizers from Dorothy Anderson! Details the Ottawa, Kansas cook, "The addition of garlic and flavorful crunchy pecans really dresses up ordinary ham roll-ups for the holiday."
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 8 to 10 slices deli ham
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and garlic until smooth.
- Stir in pecans. Spread about 3 tablespoonfuls on each ham slice.
- Roll up tightly; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut
- into bite-size pieces. Yield: 4 dozen.