- 1 package (7 ounces) shell macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, toss macaroni with ham, green pepper, tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Parmesan cheese, milk and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Ham Pasta Salad
"This definitely has the WOW factor. Sooooo Delish!"
"I have been making this salad for years - I changed two things, I use black olives instead of the green pepper for my familys taste and used mayo instead of miracle whip. Everybody loves it and asks for the recipe."
"I've made this recipe for years and it's always a crowd pleaser. It an easy dish to make and you can make ahead for potluck."