Ham Omelet Brunch Roll Recipe
- 18 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Line a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, beat milk and cream cheese until smooth; add to egg mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Turn omelet onto a work surface; peel off parchment paper. Sprinkle omelet with cheese, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms and green onions; roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Place on a serving platter. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 244 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 412mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Ham Omelet Brunch Roll
"This is soooo easy and delicious! And has a WOW factor on the brunch table. Based on a previous recipe from Taste of Home, I added a tbsp. mustard & spread over cooked eggs before adding omelet ingredients. I also sauteed the veggie ingredients a bit, sprinkled some cheese on top after rolling and returned to oven for about 5 min for cheese to melt. Let stand for about 5 min before slicing. It tastes good even a little cool. You can add other meats or none at all."
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.