Ham Omelet Brunch Roll Recipe
- 18 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Line a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, beat milk and cream cheese until smooth; add to egg mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Turn omelet onto a work surface; peel off parchment paper. Sprinkle omelet with cheese, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms and green onions; roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Place on a serving platter. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 244 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 412mg cholesterol, 487mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Ham Omelet Brunch Roll
"This is soooo easy and delicious! And has a WOW factor on the brunch table. Based on a previous recipe from Taste of Home, I added a tbsp. mustard & spread over cooked eggs before adding omelet ingredients. I also sauteed the veggie ingredients a bit, sprinkled some cheese on top after rolling and returned to oven for about 5 min for cheese to melt. Let stand for about 5 min before slicing. It tastes good even a little cool. You can add other meats or none at all."