Ham Omelet Brunch Roll Recipe
For over 30 years we have hosted a New Years Breakfast for family and friends. The main attraction for years was Belgium waffles...until I came up with this omelet that is baked in the oven and then rolled up sliced and served. —Sharon Ballou, Randall, Minnesota
- 18 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Line a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. In a small bowl, beat milk and cream cheese until smooth; add to egg mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Turn omelet onto a work surface; peel off parchment paper. Sprinkle omelet with cheese, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms and green onions; roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Place on a serving platter. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as New Year's Kick-Off Omelet in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p33
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham Omelet Brunch Roll
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >