Ham Noodle Dinner Recipe
Whether I'm cooking for company or my own brood of five children this delicious casserole is always well-received.— Eileen Nilsson, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute celery and onion in oil until tender. Stir in noodles and remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 332 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,144 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Ham Noodle Dinner
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC