Ham Noodle Dinner
Whether I'm cooking for company or my own brood of five children this delicious casserole is always well-received. Eileen Nilsson, Plymouth, Massachusetts
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. BAke: 50 min.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a
- large skillet, saute celery and onion in oil until tender. Stir in
- noodles and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 50-60 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 332 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,144 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as