Ham Noodle Casserole Recipe
- 6 cups uncooked no-yolk medium noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 2/3 cup cubed reduced-fat process American cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 241 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 725 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.