"My mom used to make the original version of this mild curry casserole, which I loved," recalls Sheri Switzer, Crawfordsville, Indiana. "It didn't fit my healthier eating habits until I made a few changes. Now our whole family can enjoy it without the guilt."
- 6 cups uncooked no-yolk medium noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 2/3 cup cubed reduced-fat process American cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham Noodle Casserole in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p37
Reviews for Ham Noodle Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review