- 3 medium baking potatoes (12 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 2 cups steamed cut fresh asparagus
- Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the cornstarch and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in the mustard, pepper and Swiss cheese. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Stir in ham and asparagus. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; place cut side up and fluff the pulp with a fork. Spoon 2/3 cup sauce over each half. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Ham n Swiss-Topped Potatoes in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p27
Reviews for Ham n Swiss-Topped Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review