Ham N Egg Skillet Recipe
"This is great for a weekend brunch or as a spur-or-the moment supper served wtih toast and juice," recommends LuEllen Spaulding of Caro, Michigan. The nicely seasoned skillet dish is hearty with ham, cheese and potatoes.
- 3 medium uncooked potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a skillet, saute potatoes in butter until tender and golden brown. Add the onion and green pepper; saute until crisp-tender. Add ham, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Cook until eggs are completely set, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ham N Egg Skillet
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2013
"Didn't use the eggs and replaced the cheddar with emmental. Also added some crushed garlic and some cayenne pepper. Turned out fantastic."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC