Ham n Egg Pockets
Refrigerated crescent roll dough make these savory breakfast pockets a snap to prepare. For a delicious variation, substitute shredded Swiss cheese for the cheddar cheese.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ounce thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, combine egg and milk. In a small skillet heat butter
- until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until
- eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat. Fold in the ham and
- On a greased baking sheet, separate crescent dough into two
- rectangles. Seal perforations; spoon half of the filling down the
- center of each rectangle. Fold in ends and sides; pinch to seal.
- Bake at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 345 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 12 g protein.