Ham n Egg Pockets Recipe
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ounce thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a small bowl, combine egg and milk. In a small skillet heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat. Fold in the ham and cheese.
- 2. On a greased baking sheet, separate crescent dough into two rectangles. Seal perforations; spoon half of the filling down the center of each rectangle. Fold in ends and sides; pinch to seal. Bake at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 345 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 132mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Ham n Egg Pockets
"I made this for my husband this morning while he was still asleep and we both enjoyed the meal! Tasty and simple to make. My one year old son also ate this up!!!"