Refrigerated crescent roll dough make these savory breakfast pockets a snap to prepare. For a delicious variation, substitute shredded Swiss cheese for the cheddar cheese.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 ounce thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, combine egg and milk. In a small skillet heat butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Remove from the heat. Fold in the ham and cheese.
- On a greased baking sheet, separate crescent dough into two rectangles. Seal perforations; spoon half of the filling down the center of each rectangle. Fold in ends and sides; pinch to seal. Bake at 375° for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ham n Egg Pockets in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p19
Reviews for Ham n Egg Pockets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2010
"I made this for my husband this morning while he was still asleep and we both enjoyed the meal! Tasty and simple to make. My one year old son also ate this up!!!"