Ham n Egg Breakfast Wrap
We raise chickens, so we always have lots of eggs to use up. I came up with this recipe for something different that can be served for breakfast or dinner.Kathryn Martin, Quarryville, Pennsylvania
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, melt butter. Add egg; cook and stir over medium
- heat until completely set. Add the ham, green pepper, onion and
- salsa; cook until heated through. Spread sour cream over tortilla.
- Spoon filling over sour cream and sprinkle with cheese. Fold ends
- and sides over filling and roll up. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 455 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 284 mg cholesterol, 1,316 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.