- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, melt butter. Add egg; cook and stir over medium heat until completely set. Add the ham, green pepper, onion and salsa; cook until heated through. Spread sour cream over tortilla. Spoon filling over sour cream and sprinkle with cheese. Fold ends and sides over filling and roll up. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Ham n Egg Breakfast Wrap in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p23
Reviews for Ham n Egg Breakfast Wrap
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review