Ham N Cheese Potato Bake Recipe
"This rich ham and hash brown casserole is frequently requested at family gatherings," relates Barbara Larson of Rosemount, Minnesota. "I include it in my brunch buffets and sometimes I serve it as a meal in itself along with juice and toast." It offers fix-and-forget-it ease.
- 1 package (24 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, 1/2 cup cheese and onion. In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add to potato mixture and mix well.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 227 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 769 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC