Ham N Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe
The way I dress up leftover ham and mashed potatoes is a surefire success in my house! Cheddar cheese and cream add richness to this casserole while garlic seasons it nicely. It's something my family looks forward to having on a regular basis.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and garlic salt. Spread into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with ham. Fold cheese into whipped cream; spoon over ham.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 240 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 827 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC