Ham N Cheese Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and garlic salt. Spread into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with ham. Fold cheese into whipped cream; spoon over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Ham N Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Sort By :
Family loved it! I think next time I'll use sour cream or greek yogurt in lieu of heavy cream to add a bit of a bite to it! Definitely an easy meal for leftovers!
I LOVE this dish. I make it several times a year. There are never leftovers and I always have the ingredients on hand. It takes only minutes to prepare. I recommend this dish to everyone I know for a quick, no fuss dinner.
My husband and I loved it! It was so easy to make and yet tasted like heaven on a cold winter night!
This is super yummy!!!! My family loves this dinner and requests it often. I make this a lot when I need to take a meal to someone and I always get asked for the recipe. All of my friends and family (extended) love this! Thanks so much for this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >