The way I dress up leftover ham and mashed potatoes is a surefire success in my house! Cheddar cheese and cream add richness to this casserole while garlic seasons it nicely. It's something my family looks forward to having on a regular basis.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and garlic salt. Spread into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with ham. Fold cheese into whipped cream; spoon over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Ham N Cheese Mashed Potatoes in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p31
Reviews for Ham N Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review