Ham Mushroom Pie Recipe
- 1 boneless ham steak (about 1 pound)
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Dash pepper
- 1. Cut ham to fit the bottom of pastry shell; place in shell. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ham. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 396 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 172 mg cholesterol, 1,338 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Ham Mushroom Pie
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer