Ham Mushroom Pie Recipe
- 1 boneless ham steak (about 1 pound)
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Dash pepper
- Cut ham to fit the bottom of pastry shell; place in shell. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over ham. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Ham Mushroom Pie
Sort By :
jantom, see condensed cream of mushroom soup :) my husband hates mushrooms. if that's in it, there are mushrooms in the dish!
Why is this recipe called Ham Mushroom when there are no mushrooms?
This would be a great way to use up leftover ham.