Ham Muffinwiches Recipe
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine corn bread mix, mustard, milk, oil and egg just until blended. Stir in the ham and onions.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle with cheese. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 9 muffins.
1 each: 167 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 442mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Ham Muffinwiches
"Easy breakfast food for my family on the go. Next time, I will add the cheese right to the batter."