- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions; cool for 20 minutes. Stir in mayonnaise and mustard. Fold in the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ham Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
"I thought the taste of this dish was excellent. My only problem is that I made it the day before serving and the dish a rather dry. I think if you are going to make this dish, it should be served the same day. I used cherry tomatoes on top for decoration and I did not use the cuke because I thought it would get too soggy. I also did not use the salt. Will definitely make again."
"I left out the ham and added onion powder instead of real onions. I really liked it and folks at the pool party I brought it to ate it happily."