- for 10 minutes before inverting onto serving platters.
- For sauce, combine egg yolks, mustard, vinegar, sugar, water and salt
- in a heavy saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until mixture is
- thickened and reaches 160°, about 5 minutes. Remove from the
- heat. Stir in butter and horseradish. Cool. Fold in cream. Serve
- with ham loaves. Yield: 2 ham loaves (6-8 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 478 calories, 30 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 170 mg cholesterol, 1,312 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.