Ham Loaf with Horseradish Sauce
This variation on meat loaf is quite tasty. Creamy horseradish sauce adds the right spark.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons crushed saltines
- 1/4 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- HORSERADISH SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk and cracker crumbs. Crumble meat
- over mixture and mix well. Pat into a greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x
- 2-in. loaf pan or shape into loaf and place in a shallow baking pan.
- In a small saucepan, bring glaze ingredients to a boil; pour over
- loaf. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer
- reads 160°, basting occasionally. Meanwhile, for sauce, place