- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons crushed saltines
- 1/4 pound ground fully cooked ham
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- HORSERADISH SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk and cracker crumbs. Crumble meat over mixture and mix well. Pat into a greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan or shape into loaf and place in a shallow baking pan.
- In a small saucepan, bring glaze ingredients to a boil; pour over loaf. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally. Meanwhile, for sauce, place mayonnaise and horseradish in a bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Serve with ham loaf. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Ham Loaf in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p195
Reviews for Ham Loaf with Horseradish Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review