I found this recipe in a church cookbook I bought while touring the New England states. Using common ingredients, it's easy to assemble, especially when you cook the spaghetti while mixing up the remaining ingredient.—Donna Gonda, North Canton, Ohio
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine soup, milk, onion, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drain spaghetti; add to soup mixture with ham.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake
- 5 minutes longer or until lightly browned and heated through. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 433 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 922 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford