Ham-It-Up Sesame Pinwheels Recipe
This is a perfect appetizer to bring to any get-together. It is so easy put together with the already prepared dough and deli ham.—Teresa Jarrell, Danville, West Virginia
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:3 servings
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 thin slices deli ham (about 7 inch x 4 inch)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1. Unroll dough into two rectangles; seal perforations. Place ham on rectangles. Spread mustard over ham; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up from a short side; pinch seams to seal. Roll in sesame seeds. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices up side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet to a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 10 appetizers.
1 serving (3 each) equals 308 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 1,036 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC