Ham-It-Up Sesame Pinwheels
This is a perfect appetizer to bring to any get-together. It is so easy put together with the already prepared dough and deli ham.Teresa Jarrell, Danville, West Virginia
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 thin slices deli ham (about 7 inch x 4 inch)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Unroll dough into two rectangles; seal perforations. Place ham on
- rectangles. Spread mustard over ham; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up
- from a short side; pinch seams to seal. Roll in sesame seeds. Cut
- each roll into 5 slices. Place slices up side down on an ungreased
- baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- remove from baking sheet to a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 308 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 1,036 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.