This is a perfect appetizer to bring to any get-together. It is so easy put together with the already prepared dough and deli ham.—Teresa Jarrell, Danville, West Virginia
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 thin slices deli ham (about 7 inch x 4 inch)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Unroll dough into two rectangles; seal perforations. Place ham on rectangles. Spread mustard over ham; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up from a short side; pinch seams to seal. Roll in sesame seeds. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices up side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet to a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 10 appetizers.
Originally published as Ham-It-Up Sesame Pinwheels in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p38
Reviews for Ham-It-Up Sesame Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2009
"I made these for an afternoon tea party and they were delicious! So easy to make."