This is a perfect appetizer to bring to any get-together. It is so easy put together with the already prepared dough and deli ham.—Teresa Jarrell, Danville, West Virginia
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 thin slices deli ham (about 7 inch x 4 inch)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Unroll dough into two rectangles; seal perforations. Place ham on rectangles. Spread mustard over ham; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up from a short side; pinch seams to seal. Roll in sesame seeds. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices up side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet to a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 10 appetizers.
Originally published as Ham-It-Up Sesame Pinwheels in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p38
Reviews for Ham-It-Up Sesame Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review