Ham Griddle Cakes Recipe
Looking for a different way to use up leftover ham? Try these golden pancakes from Virginia Cullen. "I've served them to company, and I'm always asked for the recipe," notes Sarasota, Florida subscriber.
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup ground fully cooked ham
- Pancake syrup
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in ham.
- Pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 8 pancakes.
Originally published as Ham Griddle Cakes in Quick Cooking May/June 2003, p12
Reviews for Ham Griddle Cakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review