Ham for One
From Royal City, Washington, field editor Margery Bryan shares her festive Ham for One recipe.
"My children didn't care for turkey on holidays, so I'd make these ham slices, which they loved, just for them." Margery explains.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 small ham steak or slice of leftover baked ham
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple with juice
- Line a 9-in. pie pan with foil. Place ham in pan; sprinkle with brown
- sugar. Top with pineapple. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 to 25
- minutes or until heated through. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 306 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 1,817 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.