Ham Floret Strata Recipe
"This fluffy egg bake is a snap to prepare the night before using frozen vegetables," notes Elizabeth Montgomery of Allston, Massachusetts. "In the morning, the aroma is wonderful while it bakes."
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups frozen cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 8 slices bread, crusts removed and cubed
- 8 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with ham and bread. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, garlic powder and onion powder. Pour over bread. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 253 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 251mg cholesterol, 513mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Ham Floret Strata
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC