- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups frozen cauliflowerets
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 8 slices bread, crusts removed and cubed
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with ham and bread. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, garlic powder and onion powder. Pour over bread. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Ham Floret Strata in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p52
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham Floret Strata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2011
This was fabulous at a recent potluck brunch.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >