My family loves this recipe, and it's a great way to use up leftover ham. Although a meal by itself, I often serve it with a tossed salad. —Cathy Neve, Yakima, Washington
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 1 cup frozen peas
- In a small skillet, cook bread crumbs and parsley in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the remaining butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until melted. Stir in the ham, fettuccine and peas.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Ham Fettuccine Bake in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p17
Reviews for Ham Fettuccine Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review