Ham Enchiladas for Brunch
—Gail Sykora, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 40 min. + standing
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- Combine ham and onions; place about 1/3 cup down the center of each
- tortilla. Top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place seam side
- down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour
- over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake
- at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake for 3 minutes or until the
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 1 enchilada equals 258 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 838 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.