- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- Combine ham and onions; place about 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla. Top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Brunch Enchiladas in Comfort Food Diet bookazine 2010
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Ham Enchiladas for Brunch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Enchiladas >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >