Ham Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli ham, chopped
- 2 to 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Miniature bagels, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in ham and onions. Serve with bagels. Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Ham Cream Cheese Spread
"Too much sour cream, I will make this again but cut the sour cream by half the recipe calls for."
"Great recipe - I used twice as much garlic powder and subbed 1/4 cup freeze dried chives for the green onions."
"Donna, this is so simple, yet incredibly delicious. Every ingredient compliments the other!!! I can't wait to serve it to friends. I'm sure they'll want the recipe also. Thank you for sharing it!"