Ham Cream Cheese Spread
From Flint, Michigan, Donna Letts shares this fast fix that she serves on miniature bagels as a special-occasion appetizer. Full of ham and green onions, the hearty mixture comes together in no time and tastes terrific.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli ham, chopped
- 2 to 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic
- powder until smooth. Stir in ham and onions. Serve with bagels.
- Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.