From Flint, Michigan, Donna Letts shares this fast fix that she serves on miniature bagels as a special-occasion appetizer. Full of ham and green onions, the hearty mixture comes together in no time and tastes terrific.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli ham, chopped
- 2 to 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in ham and onions. Serve with bagels. Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Ham Cream Cheese Spread in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p22
Reviews for Ham Cream Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review