- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli ham, chopped
- 2 to 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in ham and onions. Serve with bagels. Yield: about 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Ham Cream Cheese Spread
Sort By :
this is my daughters favorite dip!!!
Too much sour cream, I will make this again but cut the sour cream by half the recipe calls for.
Great recipe - I used twice as much garlic powder and subbed 1/4 cup freeze dried chives for the green onions.
Donna, this is so simple, yet incredibly delicious. Every ingredient compliments the other!!! I can't wait to serve it to friends. I'm sure they'll want the recipe also. Thank you for sharing it!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >